Do you ship on the weekends?
Yes. We do ship on Saturday and closed on Sunday. However, you can still place your order and it will be ship on the next business day or two business day.
Please read before ordering an item that says PREORDER
If ordering an item while it is still a preorder, you are receiving a discounted price! Once this item goes off of preorder, the price will be adjusted to regular pricing
What is a preorder?
- A preorder is something that is currently not in stock, but we are allowing orders before they arrive to our warehouse.
- These are typically very popular items!
- We will charge your card at the time of purchase, so that we may hold the item for you.
- Each one is different and we give an estimated date on the description of the item.
- Please also understand, that sometimes preorders can take longer than our estimated arrival time. Sometimes there are things that are out of our hands, that can change the delivery date. We will work very hard to deliver by the date you expect.
- On the another hand, many orders come in well before there estimated date also! The date listed is estimated. If you need an item by a certain date, we suggest contacting us or letting us know asap, so if the date does get changed, we will inform you.
I forgot to use my discount code while checking out. Can I apply it after my purchase?
- Orders that have already been placed cannot be changed and discounts cannot be added after a purchase has finalized. Instead, please use your code on your next purchase!
What if the preorder takes longer than expected?
- If the preorder is not in by the time we tell you, we will send you a discount code on your next purchase.
- However, we can also cancel your order and refund or you may choose something else! We understand wanting things in a timely manner and we are here to make the sometimes frustrating delays as easy as possible
Do you offer refunds?
- No, We don't offer refunds. You can make an exchange if you are having issues with your item as long as it’s within 14 days from delivery date. We also do allow store credit.
Can I make adjustments to my order after it has been placed?
- No, we can only update shipping addresses within reason. You can email customer service to see if it is able to be changed prior to shipping. If you have already received a tracking number the change can not be made.
What happens if my package is returned to sender?
- Your package can be shipped back out to you upon receiving. However, you will be responsible for a reshipment fee before your package can be sent back out to you.
For any more questions or clarity, please contact us at WWW.SHOPSALETE@GMAIL.COM
How do I check if an item is in stock?
If an item is available to order online, this means the item is in stock. However, from time to time and particularly with our most popular items, discrepancies may occur. In case you purchase an out of a stock item, you will be informed immediately.
How do I know if my order has been submitted successfully?
You will receive an automated email confirming your order. You will also receive another email once your order is shipped.
I am new to the site, how do I order?
We have tried to make the Saletè experience as smooth and secure as possible.
Browse the site: use the categories or keywords shown at the top of the site, our search function, or look at our most recently added products.. Select your product and add the item to your cart.
After you are done with adding your items to the shopping cart, go to the checkout, choose your shipping method, and then proceed with the preferred method of payment.
Can I add/remove/change items from an existing order?
Once an order is submitted, if you need to update items on your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
The price your order was purchased and confirmed for is final. Prices will not be retroactively adjusted.
IF GRANTED A REFUND, WHERE WILL THE FUNDS GO?
Refunds are sent to the original form of payment. If you no longer have the original payment method you will be responsible to reach out to your financial institution.